Search The Chaplain Kit
YouTubeVisit our YouTube Channel for more videos!
- Coming soon to The Chaplain Kit…
- Christmas Time in Baghdad
- Christmas at War
- A 75 Year Old Christmas Story
- WW1 Christmas Truce
- Happy 110th Anniversary to the Army Religious Affairs Specialists!
- Army Chaplains During the Attack on Pearl Harbor
- Navy Chaplains at Pearl Harbor
- The Aleutian Islands in WW2
- In Flanders Fields
- A Chaplain’s Reflection on 9/11
- A Prayer of Benediction for Chaplain Dale Goetz
- WW2 Padres’ Battle School
- Spiritual Rearmament
- Religion Helps You Face Hard Duty*
- A Magnificent Fool
- “Look, Fellows, Here Comes the Chaplain!”
- “No Chaplain– can’t let them get you too!”
- A Day in the Life of a Confederate Chaplain
- Chaplain Stephen Meany of the Fighting 69th
Use of Copyrighted Material
The use of the various media materials on this site (video, pictures and/or text) which are not designated as being original, is protected by Title 17, U.S. Code, § 107 which allows for the rebroadcast or republishing of copyrighted materials for the purposes of “criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching … scholarship, or research” as “fair use.”
Additionally, according to Title 17, U.S. Code, § 105, “copyright protection … is not available for any work of the United States Government” so U.S. government-produced works (videos, pictures and/or text) may appear on this website with or without notice of origin without violating U.S. copyright law.
Any concern over the potential misuse of any copyrighted material on this site should be addressed to the webmaster.
This website is not affiliated in any way with any government agency or department to include the United States Department of Defense, United States Army, United States Air Force, United States Navy, United States Coast Guard or the United States Marine Corps. Neither is this website affiliated with the Chaplain Corps or Chaplain Schools of any of the aforementioned branches of the United States military.
The opinions, statements and comments on this site are those of the individual authors’ alone and not necessarily the official opinion of the United States government or any of its departments or agencies.
Any links (including those listed on the “Links” page) are not guaranteed for their appropriateness or usefulness. When posted, all links were deemed to be safe and appropriate, but this website cannot control changes made after they were posted.