Search The Chaplain Kit
- History of Non-Christian Chaplains
- Chaplain’s Etiquette-The Matter of Time*
- A Philosophy of Life for a Time Like This (a Chaplain Message from 1942)
- WW2 Steel-Cover NT a “Racket”?
- Chaplain Death Toll Is 24; 3400 Serving Overseas
- Truce in the Forest: The Story of a World War II Christmas Eve Truce Between German & American Soldiers During the Battle of the Bulge
- Christmas at the Front
- Christmas at War
- Better Late than Never?
- French Chaplains at Fort Saint Frederic
- A Career of the Highest Calling
- Thanksgiving at the Front
- The Church and the Chaplain (1952)
- Dedication of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, 11 November 1921
- “Doubly So When Wars Increase”
- “Ills, Ails and Wails…” (TS Cards)
- Make 1944 a Record Year!
- Consider the Call…
- “Four Chaplains” Ballad Sung by Fred Neil
- Chaplain Corps Beginnings
Use of Copyrighted Material
The use of the various media materials on this site (video, pictures and/or text) which are not designated as being original, is protected by Title 17, U.S. Code, § 107 which allows for the rebroadcast or republishing of copyrighted materials for the purposes of “criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching … scholarship, or research” as “fair use.”
Additionally, according to Title 17, U.S. Code, § 105, “copyright protection … is not available for any work of the United States Government” so U.S. government-produced works (videos, pictures and/or text) may appear on this website with or without notice of origin without violating U.S. copyright law.
Any concern over the potential misuse of any copyrighted material on this site should be addressed to the webmaster.
This website is not affiliated in any way with any government agency or department to include the United States Department of Defense, United States Army, United States Air Force, United States Navy, United States Coast Guard or the United States Marine Corps. Neither is this website affiliated with the Chaplain Corps or Chaplain Schools of any of the aforementioned branches of the United States military.
The opinions, statements and comments on this site are those of the individual authors’ alone and not necessarily the official opinion of the United States government or any of its departments or agencies.
Any links (including those listed on the “Links” page) are not guaranteed for their appropriateness or usefulness. When posted, all links were deemed to be safe and appropriate, but this website cannot control changes made after they were posted.