Search The Chaplain Kit
- Chaplain Hill Captures Three Enemy Pickets
- Helping Vets
- Celebrating Three Years!
- “The Chaplain Kit” Offers a Window Back in Time
- Easter in Uniform
- Capstone field exercise tests skills of new chaplains
- Defense Logistic Agency HQ Dedicates New Prayer Room
- Fort Jackson’s Cantonment Chapel
- Pearl Harbor 75th Anniversary Commemoration
- A Greeting From Your Chaplain
- Testament of His Profession
- Movie Review: Hacksaw Ridge*
- Chaplain Charles Watters, MOH Winner
- “Chaplain, I Will Die Like a True and Loyal Soldier”
- The Sin of Patriotism?
- World War 2 Protestant Chaplains’ Retreat
- WW1 British Chaplain Encounters Suicide
- Today’s Chaplain Doesn’t Just Punch Your Ticket
- Battle Chaplain (WW2)
- Army Chaplain, His Daughter, A Letter
Use of Copyrighted Material
The use of the various media materials on this site (video, pictures and/or text) which are not designated as being original, is protected by Title 17, U.S. Code, § 107 which allows for the rebroadcast or republishing of copyrighted materials for the purposes of "criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching ... scholarship, or research" as "fair use."
According to Title 17, U.S. Code, § 105, "copyright protection ... is not available for any work of the United States Government" so U.S. government-produced works (videos, pictures and/or text) may appear on this website with or without notice of origin without violating U.S. copyright law.
Any concern over the potential misuse of any copyrighted material on this site should be addressed to the webmaster.
This website is not affiliated in any way with any government agency or department to include the United States Department of Defense, United States Army, United States Air Force, United States Navy, United States Coast Guard or the United States Marine Corps. Neither is this website affiliated with the Chaplain Corps of any of the aforementioned branches of the United States military.
The opinions, statements and comments on this site are those of the individual authors' alone and not necessarily the official opinion of the United States government or any of its departments or agencies.
Any links (including those listed on the "Links" page) are not guaranteed for their appropriateness or usefulness. When posted, all links were deemed to be safe and appropriate, but this website cannot control changes made after they were posted.